Monday, December 27, 2010

Solar-powered ZTE Double Smartphone


I hate when my cellphone runs out of juice. How I wish that I could have a cellphone that'd never run out of battery juice so I could continue talking on it without any worry of its battery.


A phone that will never run out of juice must have a different power source from the usual. Such as a solar-powered cellphone, which is exactly what ZTE Corporation is presenting here - a conceptual cellphone called the ZTE Double which comes with solar cells across its front size and a cool rotating hinge.

The ZTE Double phone has a 3.2-inch LCD touchscreen display and a transparent screen that lets you easily view any incoming messages etc. It's a combination of an eco-friendly and fashionable pieces in one.

via concept-phones

No comments:

Post a Comment